FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Prayer times is not true
Please make sure of
- Region and language settings in the phone and GPS access is allowed.
- Choose the appropriate calculation method in the application for the country in which you live.
- Ensure that the ring is connected to the Smart Qibla (iQibla) APP via Bluetooth and that the Bluetooth logo appears on the ring screen.
- If the calculation method is not correct yet, please contact us via massenger provide us the name of the city in which you live and the method you usually use in your region.
2. Ring is not connected to APP
Please make sure of
- Phone's Bluetooth is ON
- You are trying to bind the right ring.
- Your ring is not connected to another phone/account as the ring can only connect to one account.
3. What the difference is between the zikr1 lite Tasbih and the zikr1 Tasbih?
- Zikr1 made of zinc alloy and charged by charging case, weight 21.3g.
- Zikr lite made of plastic and charged via its own charging cable, weight 7.7g.
- Zikr1 New 2022 made of aluminum alloy and charged by charging case., weight 11.7g.
4. How to change the time display to 12 hours system?
The ring's time display system is based on the phone system, you can change the time system of the phone manually to be your preferred system (do not make it automatic).
5. How to be an official distributor?
Please contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Is iQibla products water proof?
iQibla products are designed to use for daily life water and dust protection but always suggested not to submerge it in water and always clean the charging port and check if it has drops of water inside.
7. I always get "Device has been bound" message, how to deal with it?
Regarding this error message that means
- 1. your ring has been bound with your phone already, you would need just to connect it not to bind it.
- Or, 2. your ring has been bound with your phone but with another account even apple account, google account or email.
- Or, 3. your ring has been bound with another phone.